Dare I Hope?

27.3.14

tiger-graphic-dress-plaid-shirt

tiger-graphic-dress-plaid-shirt

tiger-graphic-dress-plaid-shirt

Graphic Tiger Dress - F21  //  Plaid Shirt - Jacob  //  Tights - Hansel from Basel  //  Boots - Feet First  //  Earrings - don't recall (old)  //  Thigh High Socks - UO

Apologies for being absent without cause for the week.  I've been led to the wayside by acting workshops, and auditions, and a shoot coming up in the next few days.  Thankfully, the weather promises to not drop to the double negatives for the next little while.  *Dare I hope that Spring has actually arrived at my little corner of the world?*  So as the weather warms, my motivations to venture outside the house and take more consistent shots will also warm.

Also, stay tuned for a fabulous giveaway next week!

2 thoughts:

  1. Girl, I love those tights! And the tiger dress. All the cats on all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rustic-ness (<- not a word) of this post. The bench is super awesome (I want one!) and the color tones of the houses in the background. Your choice of outfit colors blend in and compliment. You should never leave that spot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger