Freelance Artist Goes Into A Shop

23.4.14

Lace-Dress-Tied-Shirt-Over-the-knee-socks

Lace-Dress-Tied-Shirt-Over-the-knee-socks

Lace-Dress-Tied-Shirt-Over-the-knee-socks

Lace-Dress-Tied-Shirt-Over-the-knee-socks
Lace Dress - Ruche  //  Button Up Shirt - Jacob  //  Jacket, Necklace & Sunnies - F21  //  Boots - Aldo //  Thigh High Socks - Free People  //  Bag - UO  

Went into a shop recently.  I got an email notification that the sale items were an extra 50% off that day.  So I walk in and browse the new arrivals, and the lady walks up to me and asks, "Are you looking for something in particular, or are you needing a whole new wardrobe?"

Several things ran through my mind at once.  One, do I look like I need a whole new wardrobe?  Really?  Two, what kind of person goes into a store to buy a whole new wardrobe? That's not me being a smart ass, that's me genuinely curious.  I could never afford to do that.  Three, how nice would it be to just walk into a shop and buy a whole new wardrobe, complete with fully crafted outfits.  And finally, four, bless you for thinking that I can afford to just go in and buy a whole new wardrobe!  Freelance artist here - just point me to that extra 50% off sale section.

I answered, "No.  Just having a look around."  Yeah, for that sale section.

*linking up with WIWW*

2 thoughts:

  1. haha those would be my thoughts exactly, only I probably would have voiced one of them because my mouth doesn't think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky that I did hold my tongue. What stopped me is that it's not her fault, it's just the circumstance.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger