When Aches Bring Joy

8.5.14

Cat-sweater-red-rainboots

Cat-sweater-red-rainboots

Cat-sweater-red-rainboots
Cat Sweater - Dear Creatures via Emerging Thoughts //  Jeans - Gap  //  Boots - Le Petite Pieds  //  Sunnies - Lace Affair

Casually the Spring warmth is coming.  It's still firmly jacket season, but my bike has made it's permanent debut.  Yesterday was my first long ride running errands and such, and my quads, butt and thighs have remembered what it's like to spend an hour and a half on a cycle.  This ache in my legs truly signals Spring and Summer for me.  It's weird to associate joy with such a physical ache - but hey, we all know I'm a bit off my rocker anyway.

4 thoughts:

  1. Nice look, here it's already hot during the day and there is a drought but we suppose you live in a cold zone. You can visit Spain if you like the heat.

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I live in Toronto Canada. So it's a bit chillier, plus we've had an exceptionally rare cold winter, so it's taking a while to warm up.

      Delete
  2. ha, love this post! That jacket is killer!! its still jacket weather in michigan too, although today its supposed to be 80! i agree with the ache thing, i didn't run all winter bc im lazy and now ive been running and seriously the ache brings me joy because i get to be outside enjoying the weather, finally!!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad I'm not the only one who feels that :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger