Day of Shooting

30.9.14

Wallis-shift-dress

Wallis-shift-dress

Wallis-shift-dress
Navy High Neck Dress - c/o Wallis  //  Tights - Target  // Boots - Aldo  //  Necklace - Homegrown Boutique

This past Sunday I did a special promotional shoot.  After a bit of a crisis to start the day - gear breaking, and all the stores closed, getting across town to borrow from a friend - it was a great day filled with a variety of fabulous subjects.

I had picked this lovely shift dress to wear that day for two simple reasons: comfort and style.  The style was business professional and appropriate for all the new clients I met.  And the comfort, well that speaks for itself - I spent a whole day shooting in the studio and the dress just moved with me throughout.

This is one of those pieces that looks great and just gets out of your way to let you go about your day.  That's a win in my books.

3 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger