Fringed

16.9.14

Fringe-Kimono-Sundress-layered-boot

Fringe-Kimono-Sundress-layered-boot

Fringe-Kimono-Sundress-layered-boot

Fringe-Kimono-Sundress-layered-boot
Fringe Kimono - no tag, and I can't recall  //  Dress - Ruche  //  Boots - DIYed myself  //  Bag - Target  //  Necklace - I forget

Still trying to figure out this new schedule and life change.  In the meantime, I think my love for the fringe and the tassel is firmly in place.  Apparently, it's also made for layering.  I have no issue with that.

8 thoughts:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure about the pattern mixing, but sometimes you just have to try you know?

      Delete
  2. So lovely! I hope the kimono jacket trend never goes away!
    Much love!
    Sydney indie-and-co.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, another great blend with your background... but.... are you waiting for a ride? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nope, just a fun place to take some photos.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger