How To Dress For a Morning Wedding

2.9.14

Summer-wedding-dres

Summer-wedding-dres

Summer-wedding-dres

Summer-wedding-dres

Summer-wedding-dres
Flower Dress - Ruche  //  Shoes - I forget  //  Earrings & Belt - F21

I like the idea of a morning wedding.  You can wear a pretty floral summer dress and not get too crazy with the formal wear.  I always find it a little stressful when I'm expected to get super glammed up, because glam isn't really my thing and so I feel like I'm lying the whole time.  I much rather prefer that line of pretty but not formal - it allows for a little mess and unkemptness, which is a bit of a staple of mine in life.

 Also, wedges.  Wedges are fabulous especially when the wedding is held in the historic Distillery district which features many a cobblestone streets.

So yes, morning wedding everyone - do it.  It leaves you the whole day to celebrate, eat, and dance.

2 thoughts:

  1. Love your outfit, especially those wedges. I became fan of wedges when I was going to a country church on Sunday. No sticking in mud. I don't like the formal setting either. I like the mess and unkeptness. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I know! WEdges are awesome for things like that - uneven streets or grass when you have to wear heels but don't want to trip or dig into the ground. So great. Yay for mess and unkemptness!!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger