The Story of the Dress

11.9.14

Gypsysoulsollective-dress-maxi-boho

Gypsysoulsollective-dress-maxi-boho

Gypsysoulsollective-dress-maxi-boho

Gypsysoulsollective-dress-maxi-boho
Maxi Boho Dress - Chelsea Verde via eBay  //  Necklace - I forget  //  Bag & Sandals - ThreadSence

Browsing a few online sites that I just love I found a dress.  It came in two patterns and color combos, and I loved both.  I wanted to get this little darling dress.  But alas, I'm in Canada and that meant the shipping fees were a bit high.  The shipping coupled with the price of the dress itself put the whole thing a little beyond my reach.  Was I deterred?  Only for the moment.

After some hemming and hawing, and thinking and wondering if there was some other way I could get this piece, I thought I'd give eBay a go.  You never know until you try.

So I searched and I found the name of the designer.  Then I searched the designer, and after a few more minutes of searching, I stumbled upon the exact dress in my exact size!  Better still, even with the shipping, it was less then I had seen on many the online sites.  Clicking "Buy it Now"  the dress became mine just 12 days later when it was delivered to my doorstep.

And it's just as beautiful in person as it is online.  More than that, it's incredibly soft and wrinkle free.  Perfect for when I travel.  I highly recommend this darling dress!

4 thoughts:

  1. What a great buy and the colors are excellent! Hopefully someone slowed down to give you a ride home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG obsessed with that dress! That necklace is stunning too! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's a wonderfully fitted dress :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger