I'll Be Away

7.10.14

Wallis-Cardigan-Boho-Chic

Wallis-Cardigan-Boho-Chic

Wallis-Cardigan-Boho-Chic

Wallis-Cardigan-Boho-Chic

Wallis-Cardigan-Boho-Chic
Cardigan - c/o  Wallis   //  Top - Ruche  //  Jeans & Bag - Dittos via Urban Outfitters  //  Necklace & Earrings - I forget  //  Shoes - ThreadSence

Hey guys, I'm going to be away for a while, hopefully just a week or two.  I'm going through some medical issues right now, and just want to step away from everything I possibly can.  It kind of sucks right now to be homebound and feeling like crap, but I have to say the timing of this cardigan was perfect.

It got here just a couple of days before I started feeling really bad, and I got a chance to grab these shots, and since then I've been living in it and my fleece pants.  Just comforting it up as much as I can.

I really appreciate you understanding why I'm away.  See you all as soon as I can!

xoxo
Joanna

15 thoughts:

  1. Sorry to hear that you aren't doing well. Hope you feel better.
    Love that look on you though. That top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, the cardigan is an amazing piece, and the top complements it well. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon for I will missing your posts. By the way, that sweater looks comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an incredible and comfy! Love it. And I'll be back as soon as I can.

      Delete
  3. Joanna I love the soft look of this cardigan and feminine top - but most of all I wish you well and a speedy recovery! Pictures are beautiful too, much love

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Feeling better. Hoping to be back next week :)

      Delete
  4. :( Wish you feel better and will come back with us soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you be better and come back ASAP!

    Love,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I m going to ask when ll you come back but already see your reply to the others, so, just want to say: welcome back Joanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger