Cowboy Boots!

4.12.14

braid-lace-top-cowboy-boots

braid-lace-top-cowboy-boots

braid-lace-top-cowboy-boots

braid-lace-top-cowboy-boots

braid-lace-top-cowboy-boots

Lace Top - UO   //  Jeans - Gap  //  Boots - gift from Andrew  //  Necklace - I forget  //  Rings - F21

Andrew's been away on a lot of business trips lately.  But there's an upside....sometimes he comes home with cowboy boots from Nashville!  I guess that's allowed.

It was super cold, but I wanted to grab these shots before the light completely disappeared for the day.  I had been inside all day shooting portraits of some fabulous and gorgeous people, and you know me, I'm all about ease and function when in the studio.

SO thankfully, the cowboy boots are totally functional 'cause I wanted to wear them ASAP.

4 thoughts:

  1. Freakin Gorgeous!! You and the wonderful late fall feel in your photos. Seriously jelly poo. I wish I lived closer so I could hang out with you and take photos with you. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! You AGAIN picked another amazing setting and you look fully amazing in black & cowboy boots. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Black is always a good classic go-to.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger