It's That Time of Year

12.1.15

Chunky-Cardigan-Fringe-Scarf

Chunky-Cardigan-Fringe-Scarf

Chunky-Cardigan-Fringe-Scarf

Chunky-Cardigan-Fringe-Scarf

Chunky-Cardigan-Fringe-Scarf

Cardigan & Jeans   - UO    //  Top - Free People  //  Scarf - I forget *old*  //  Boots - Locale  //  Necklace - Monserat de Lucca via Beau and Bauble

That time where it gets so cold that I can barely stand leaving my house.  That time where I literally run outside for two minutes to grab outfit photos because that's all I can bare.  Yup, it's that time.  Where I laugh and shake my head at my own stupidity for going outside at all.

Happy Winter!

4 thoughts:

  1. You're looking fit and glamorous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in Florida and I still hate this time of year. I can't image being in snow. Blah.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger