Lush Green Trees and a Little Creek

26.6.15

Spell-Designs-Kimono-Fedora
Finding little places like this, low in a valley and hidden from the city, is like entering a secret garden.
Logically, I know that this place is frequented by many.
But emotionally, it feels like my own secret place.
Quiet and undiscovered.

It just begs and cries out for a little twirling and dancing.

Spell-Designs-Kimono-Fedora

Spell-Designs-Kimono-Fedora

Spell-Designs-Kimono-Fedora
Spell-Designs-Kimono-Fedora

Kimono - Spell Designs  //  Top - SheIn  //  Shorts - Target  //  Sandals - Threadsence  //  Hat - I forget  //  Necklaces - Vanessa Mooney and Monserat de Lucca

7 thoughts:

  1. totally using that first picture as my desktop background (with your permission of course) it's so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lush indeed. Watch out for trolls and questing knights...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the questing knight comes along soon enough to lend me his sword, I can handle the trolls. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger