Summer Sales on Melijoe

17.6.15

ModaMaMa-childrens-fashion
Clearly *clearly* my girl loves playing around in her Melijoe Dress. She gets a huge kick out of running around in it. And I'm really impressed with how it's held up considering the shenanigans she puts it through.

Also, I don't know about you but I'd like to think I'm a pretty savvy mom.  A mom who spends her money wisely. So I love a good sale. When the sales come out, I stock up on this seasons, and next seasons goodies.  And oh yeah, you guessed it, Melijoe is all about the sales right now. I'm talkin' up to 60% off!

I'm really loving the brand Petit Bateau on the site.  It's a lovely mix of cute and classy.  Kind of how I think of my girl, until she plays in the mud of course.  But then there's always Desigual, which I'm such a sucker for.  I mean look at this dress!




*This post is brought to you in 
collaboration with Melijoe Fashion.*

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger