The Dress I Wore

22.7.15

Zara-Bodycon-dress-womens-fashion

On pins and needles, I know. You've been eagerly awaiting the follow up post to this one. Well, here's the dress I did actually wear.  This one didn't move anywhere on it's own, it only moved with me.

That's one of my requirements for a good dancing dress: that it doesn't move of it's own accord, so that I don't have to spend the evening yanking and adjusting.

My other requirements:

1. Comfort. Stretchy or loose it has to be comfortable.
2. Breathable. Too much material and you heat up pretty fast. Then you're a sweaty mess, and not in the good way.
3. Not too intricate.  To many holes, loops, or architectural details, and someone at some point in the even is going to get caught in it, and something's going to tear.

And my last requirement: that it makes me smile.  That I look at it and something about it makes me energized and happy.  'Cause a sad dancing dress?  That would be baaaad.


Zara-Bodycon-dress-womens-fashion
Zara-Bodycon-dress-womens-fashion

Zara-Bodycon-dress-womens-fashion


Dress - Zara  //  Boots - I forget *old*  //  Purse - ThreadSence  //  Flash tattoos - eBay

4 thoughts:

  1. I'm sure your partner could not take his eyes off you all evening.

    The lesser guys were probably like "Who is that virile sophisticate who's managed to woo such a bombshell? The lucky devil!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Sadly, I was sans partner that evening. But many friends :)

      Delete
  2. Love your amazing outfit especially your bag and boots. You look stunning, thank for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fro reading! You don't know how much I appreciate that :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger