But Mostly, The Beach

26.8.15

Red-Bodycon-Dress-womens-fashion
The beach, a delicious dinner, a stroll along the marina, a show, and catching up with an old friend.

 That was on the agenda. But mostly, the beach. And what a great agenda it was.  I find the times when I get to sit around with friends the best of times.
Always brings a smile to my face.

Red-Bodycon-Dress-womens-fashion

Red-Bodycon-Dress-womens-fashion

Red-Bodycon-Dress-womens-fashion

Red-Bodycon-Dress-womens-fashion

Dress - Gunny Sack & Co.  //  Boots - Aldo  //  Necklace - Vanessa Mooney  // Ring - bought at the Arts Festival  //  Sunnies - Lace Affair

2 thoughts:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love it especially your lovely dress. You look fabulous, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger