Free Fridays

25.9.15


Fall, Winter, and Spring means that Andrew's business is in full swing. Which is great for finances obviously, but it also means a lot of business trips and a lot more responsibility on me at home.


One thing that I enjoy however, is that I've somehow managed to keep Fridays free.  Friday mornings and afternoon have somehow managed to become a day for me.

I'm going to consciously try and keep it going. I need one day a week to me - one 6 hour block that is mine. And Friday seems like a good one.

Spell-Designs-shorts-white-embroidered-blouse-

Spell-Designs-shorts-white-embroidered-blouse-


Spell-Designs-shorts-white-embroidered-blouse-

Shorts - Spell Designs  //  Top & Shoes - Ruche  //  Necklace - Fair Trade from Bolivia

4 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger