Heels and Leather Pants

9.10.15

Spell-Raglan-leather-pants-heels-
Kind of a natural pairing, you know? Like jeans and a tee. Coffee and croissant. There's something about putting the two together that feels right.


I don't often wear heels. Hardly ever, but lately, after finding some incredibly comfy ones at warehouse sales...you know, I'm thinking they might be all right. These particular ones though, I've owned for years after finding them on the shelves of Winners.

I'm never going to be a full convert though. Because I like the functionality of flats too much. But sometimes. Sometimes I get the appeal, and I think I'll indulge more.

And leather pants? Well, you just can't have enough of those. Granted they're fake. And I own two pairs so far...damn, there's a great feeling that comes over you when you slip on a pair. That's the best thing about fashion, the feeling that some pieces can give you.

Spell-Raglan-leather-pants-heels-

Spell-Raglan-leather-pants-heels-

Spell-Raglan-leather-pants-heels-

Spell-Raglan-leather-pants-heels-

Pleather pants - Zara  //  Top - Spell Designs  //  Jacket - Spotted Moth *old*  //  Heels - Winners

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger