Dress 15: When is Enough, Enough?

21.1.11

Making faces at Baby

Dress - Jacob; Cardigan - H&M; Scarf - Jacob; Belt - ?

So Casa Joanna is still sick.  I thought we were getting over it but no such luck.  Worst thing ever?  Baby is so stuffed up she can't breath through her nose when she's lying down.  Which means that I spent the entire night holding her in a reclining position so she could sleep...which means that I slept only 2 1/2 hours. Later in the morning Husband took her and I got another 2 hours.  So yeah, you can imagine how I'm feeling.  WHen is this cold going to end??

She's been sucky and whining/crying all day because she's over-tired and can't sleep.  I'm just getting a break right now because I put her in her stroller, bundled her up, and took her for a 10 minute walk to get her to sleep.  Currently, she's in the sun room tucked into her stroller. 

Needless to say, clothes were not the first thing on my mind.  But this dress is a relaxed boatneck dress that I purchsed used when pregnant.  Now though I think the top is too big for me.  Again, this is another dress I don't know how I feel about.  Trash, stash, or save?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger