Dress 28: The Sweater's From Spain, The Dress Is From Portugal, And I'm Freezing My Butt Off In Toronto

11.2.11



Sweater - Stradivarius (in Bilbao, Spain); Dress - bought in Lagos, Portugal; Tights - hue; Boots - Feet First.
Okay, so this dress for some reason makes me feel very '50s.   I feel I should be cooking while wearing pearls.  Except for the fact that I don't cook, and I'm not wearing pearls around Baby. I think it's the pouffy skirt that gives me that feeling.  So trash, stash, or save?

Today, Baby and I crashed a storytime meeting...we were late too because we first went to the wrong place.  As you can tell I'm not good at this 'crashing' thing.  But then we and the ladies went for another coffee and chatted some more.  I'm really enjoying hanging out with not only women who are going through the exact same thing I am at the same time, but more importantly, women who I get along with and like.  I find as I get older I suffer fools less and less; so when I don't enjoy associating with someone I don't.  It's nice to find a group of women I like spending time with.  Because goodness knows, as new moms we all need the support!

Did you know that Valentine's Day is just two days away???  When did that happen??

Random Happening:  Baby decided to put her head in her bathtub face first...*cue Baby crying/screaming*...yeah, not a good idea kid.

2 thoughts:

  1. Didn't get a chance to say it while we were out but this is a KEEP!

    Enjoyed hanging out too. See ya next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! thanks for the vote!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger