Windy Wonderland

19.2.11


Drake the Dog was having a great time!
Jacket - don't recall; Scarf - thrifted; Cardigan - H&M; Shirt - Smart Set; Jeans - Guess; Gloves - The Bay; Sunglasses - F21
Yesterday was a tease!  It was so warm outside and the sun had come out in all it's glory.  True it was very windy but the temperature and sun more than made up for it.  Drake the Dog got to go to the park for the first time in months (it's been too snowy and icy to tread there safely before). 

If this look is familiar it's because I had been wearing my maxi dress in the post below, but Husband suggested changing out of it because of the mud and snow that was likely still on the ground.  Good call on his part!

The sad thing is that once the night came things changed dramatically.  The wind was gusting at over 100km/hour and there was a severe wind warning in effect.  I could actually feel my little narrow house moving in response to some of the more powerful gusts.  It was more than a little scary!  But it kind of got me thinking in an apocalyptic movie kind of way.  You know, if the world ended how would I survive?  What would I do?  I watch a lot of sci-fi and post-apocalyptic movies, so sometimes I have these thoughts. *Nerd!*

2 thoughts:

  1. I love that jacket and your Drake :O) Where do you live?

    shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's one of my favorite jackets! I'm in Toronto, On, Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger