Flowers And A Garden

13.5.11



Hat - Ruche; Dress - Spotted Moth; Belt - F21; Shoes - AE.
It's finally beautiful outside and my pasty self is coming out to play!  But not too much - big hats and sunscreen in full effect here!  I'm loving hats lately and simply can't get enough of big floppy ones, and fedoras!  You'll see a lot of those this summer.  And on the agenda this weekend is my garden - so hopefully I'll have some veggies and herbs to show you soon.  That's if my black thumb doesn't get in the way.

True Story:  Baby loves to play "I'm Gonna Get You!"  I say it to her and she runs *crawls* away as fast as she can screaming and giggling until I catch her and tickle her.   So cute it kills me!

4 thoughts:

  1. you, darling, look so cute! loving the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that dress is gorgeous! i actually had my eye on it for a while and it suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the weight of the fabric. It's heavy enough to feel substantial without being uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger