May I Offer You Some Grass With Your Coffee?

13.5.11

That's when i noticed I had baby food on my skirt.
Shirt - AE; Belt & Skirt - thrifted; Shoes - AE.
This skirt is too big for me, but I really like it, so I hitched it up and tightened a belt around it. Voila!  I made it fit.  I'm loving the whole Annie Hall/70's vibe that's trendy right now.  Loose clothing, longer skirts, big floppy hats.  I'm diggin' it!

So while I was enjoying my coffee with a friend, Baby cleaned the entire cafe patio with her knees.  She got into every single thing and scrubbed that deck spotless with her wriggling around!  Oh, and grass is apparently a great appetizer.  I caught Baby eating it in the backyard just before I took her in to have dinner.  *sigh*

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger