Funny and Awkward

27.7.11

Dress - Covet; Shoes - Payless.
First off, this dress is kinda awesome!  It's so breathable and loose, but still looks cute in that relaxed way. Love it! And I love that Covet is dedicated to using organic and sustainable fibers.  So important that companies are eco-conscious these days.

My friend Emily came over and we played photographer in the backyard for a little bit.  And the whole time was a running monologue by me.  Seriously, I didn't stop talking.  *try editing those pics!*  But here's what the whole monologue was about:  I'm not sexy, hot, edgy, *insert hot femme fatale adjective here*.  I'm just not.  I do awkward very well. Ungraceful?  Check.  Clumsy? Yup.  Sexy?  *scratching head* Ummmm...what's that?  And you know, I kind of like that I'm awkward. Plus, I'm funny.  Right?   

*noise of crickets*

*more crickets*

Okay, I think I'm funny. And Baby thinks I'm hilarious, though I realize that my ability to make a one year old crack up may not prove my point.  Regardless, what was I trying to say?  Oh right, sexy.   I know many sexy women and they're awesome!  Emily for example,  has bosoms and hips to kill for.  Seriously, I think several men have died because of them.   I have other friends who are always considered to be sexy with a capital "S."  Sometimes I look at shots of them and go, "Wow! Can I be that for a day?"  But you know they have days they want something else too.  Grass is always greener and all, am I right? 

And the good thing about being as un-graceful, clumsy, and awkward as me?  I always get a laugh!






Tell me, what's something you love about yourself?  Leave a comment and let's get the love fest started!

Quote of Today:
"It's always better when you're a Cylon."

2 thoughts:

  1. you are so cute! i love that you embrace your akwardness and, the record, i think you're hilarious :)

    one thing i love about myself is.. that i am always thirsty for a challenge. i can't stand not have a creative outlet, so i'm always on the hunt for one. whether it's making an attempt at outfit posts or trying a new recipe or knitting a challenging pattern, i force myself to just go for it.

    i love that you asked your readers to write one thing they love about themselves. yay for sending out so much positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic quality to have! Yay! And I think it's awesome that you do challenging knitting. My mom and grandma taught me basic stuff, and I can do simple things, but an intricate pattern is waaay beyond my grasp. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger