Look Of The Summer

22.7.11


Boots- Ruche; Shirt - Ruche; Tank - Jacob; Shorts & Belt - AE.
First off, I'd like to give a warm welcome to my new followers!  I usually send each new follow a personal welcome message, but for some reason Google Friend Connect is not allowing me to do so for the last two weeks.  So unfortunately, a group welcome is the best I can do.  I'm so glad you've joined me! Let me know what you're thinking.

Second, the outfit.  I read in some magazine that the "look of the summer" is jean shorts, a crochet sweater and cowboy boots.  Well, to be honest, I'm not a fan of crochet sweaters/shirts.  I like crochet as a detail, not as a centerpiece.  So, I decided to put a variation on the "look of the summer"  by pairing my cowboy booties and jean shorts with a top that has crochet detail.  It turned out that this was a great functional outfit to wear for my outing with Baby.  We decided to go out and get lunch *okay, I'm the only one who ordered lunch, she ate what I brought for her* and iced tea.  With Husband away on a business trip, I thought it was a great way to treat ourselves.  Oh, and I also got a chocolate-coconut macaroon.

P.S.  Sorry about the no make-up look today.  In this heat, I can't stand wearing any.

And today's True Story warranted a post all it's own, so read that here.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger