Introducing Rose a la Mode

5.9.11






Hello! I'm Linda from Rose a la Mode and I'd like to be friends. Joanna and I go waaaaay back. We started our blogs around the same time (over a year ago already!) and so we decided to do a post swap today! I do hope you'll stop by and visit me once in a while. Here's a little preview of what you'll find: my favorite things. I do post photos of what I wear, but I also talk about my favorite things I find and can't get enough of. This week it seems to be the most comfortable wedges! Now these wedges I got from Target 2 years ago and they're just starting to go downhill. Boooooooo! But they're so comfortable, that I can't seem to take them off. I honestly could wear them all day long and they still don't hurt.

Another bonus is they look great dressed up (see photo #2) Plus, they look great for this transition into fall since they're leather instead of rope. I found an insane pair by Frye that I'm considering investing in because these are just that great. They seem to make my life better. Oh, and they go with EVERYTHING! What are your favorite things?

xoxo

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger