Let's Splish Splash!

3.9.11




Hat - gift; Cardi - F21; Dress - H&M; Belt & Bralette - Ruche; Sandals - Zellers.

Summer has returned for one last blast with a tremendous heat wave.  I must confess that though I relish the warmth, I could easily pass on the humidity.  So it's back to the summer essentials - large hat and sunglasses.  And I don't know about you but my skin seems to really be breaking out during this transition time from summer to fall.  Are you experiencing that?  Well, since I'm trying to move from chemical to natural cosmetics, I'm looking for a good oil to use on my face.  Suggestions?

To help alleviate the heat, we all headed to the splash pad, and Baby once again got a spray of water in her face.  She never learns.  But it's sooo cute!



True Story:
At the splash pad we ran into a little girl who is 18 months.  
And Baby (at 14 months) stands a good 5 inches taller.  
Can we say pro-basketball player?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger