To-Do Lists

19.11.11



Button-Up - F21; Tee - Lucky Seven; Jeans - Guess; Shoes - Payless.
Don't let these pictures fool you, it's starting to get really cold out here. I'm not a fan of that.  I've been busy working on the re-deisng of the site, and trying to organize one photoshoot, prepare a script for a film shoot, and get a contract all organized.  Needless to say I've been multi-tasking like nobody's business.  Thank goodness to-do lists, or I'd be totally lost. 

But I have to say that all this activity has been incredibly fun, and all the positivity has me so encouraged, excited and productive.  Now if only I could survive on two hours sleep.....

How do you keep track of everything you have to do?  I sometimes find myself losing my to-do list and then I'm totally lost.  What are some of your tricks?

Tomorrow's Daily Challenge:
Buy a loved one a gift. 
Just 'cause.

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger