Guns, Games, Guys, And Gals

13.12.11




Monday night I met up with some friends and we pointed guns at each other.  You know, what everyone does on a Monday.  Actually, they were foam guns that are part of a robber heist game, the first of many games played that night.  Snakes & Lattes is awesome!  I get to hang out with friends, play awesome games and drink an almond milk latte!  Perfect night! What's even better?  I won one of the games!  Boo-yah! *yes, I said it*

You know that web series I'm doing, Posthuman?  Well, we shot another episode recently.  I wasn't in this one *you're disappointed, I know* but I did show up on set to see what went down and grab a few behind the scenes videos and pics.  For more pictures - check out my acting site.


1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger