Tuesday In Review: Balea Facial Cleansing Cloths

12.12.11



I recently bought this little package at the drugstore.  Why did I get these you might ask since I have facial cleanser at home?  Well really convenience was the main motivation.  Sometimes when I get home late at night from hosting the show I'm so tired that I really don't want to wash my face.  But I have to.  I wear a lot of make-up for tv and if I don't wash it off and sleep on it that's just plain gross.  Having these nearby is great.  More than that, I also wanted to have them for when I'm on set for films and such.  I often don't stop and take off my make-up when I'm leaving a set, but once I'm gone I realize that I have all this stuff on my face and I just want to get rid of it.  So that's where these lovely things come in:  when I need to clean my face but either can't, or don't want, to go wash it all off.

Now, I haven't tried a lot of these facial cleansing cloths, so I really have no point of reference, but I've found this one to be pretty good with a bit of a give and take in terms of what you get.  I really appreciate how gentle it is and how it doesn't aggravate my skin.  I don't, however, find it to be thoroughly and deeply cleaning, but it does leave my skin soft and not irritated.  So I guess it might be a bit of a trade off in that respect.  It's not super deep cleaning, but it also leaves my skin such that I don't need to apply moisturizer right away. 

4 thoughts:

  1. I use these too (except the larger size that comes in a box), and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! They're suprisingly handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are my favorite wipes for taking off makeup.. I swear by them.. I usually purchase them at shoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used this brand for a couple of years and was very happy. Skip forward to July 2012... they've reduced the number down to 56 wipes instead of 60 and they're are thin(unquilted) & dry! Taking them back tomorrow. Will check out other brands... Something has to be better than this!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger