At-ten-shion!

3.4.12



Top - Gap
Jacket - Old Navy
Skirt - Spotted Moth
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - I made it!

We're working on trying to reclaim the yard from the weeds and clovers that the former owners let run wild.  Every year we win one more battle.  This year I dug out a lot of the monster weeds that threatened to invade our yard last summer.  I'm hoping that if I'm vigilant they will be slowly snuffed out.  Soldiers! Shovels at the ready!

Quote of Today:
"Don't worry, our lactose intolerant dog is taking care of the milk spill."

2 thoughts:

  1. You hair looks beautiful. Fighting the same battle in our yard - stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that striped maxi! Looks beautiful paired with the blue top.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger