And A Good Morning

18.5.12




Sweater - Trixie in Toronto
Dress - Ruche
Boots - Threadsence
Socks, Necklace & Hat - F21

Baby Girl spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and we got a whole afternoon and night to ourselves.  We both got to sleep in and are having a leisurely morning today.  As much as I missed her last night I really appreciate the much needed solace and break we're currently enjoying.  Now I'm going to have breakfast and then a long, glorious run.  I'm enjoying the day, before I'm on set again tomorrow. 
Happy Friday!

True Story:
I woke up at 8:30am!! 
*does a little celebration happy dance*

6 thoughts:

  1. love that hat... and those boots!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GORGEOUS BUMP - I love that skirt! Perfect for summer inspiration! And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos and such a lovely outfit!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! I found your blog threw the blog hop and love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger