Trick Question

7.8.12




Dress - Trashy Diva
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - gift from Poland

You know that question women ask, "Does this make me look fat?"  It's a trick question.  It's a trap, and there's no easy way to navigate out of it.  So Andrew asked me the male version of this same question while we were watching the Olympics, "Would you rather I have a gymnast's body or a swimmer's body?"  There's no easy way to navigate that one.  Just walk away, head into the kitchen, pour both of you a nice scotch and change the subject. 

Thank you Laphroaig peaty scotch for getting me out of that one.

p.s.  I'm so glad you all like the Coffee Talk Vids - more coming up next Friday, August 17th.  In the meantime, might I suggest checking out the July LookBook Video or watching me in Posthuman?

Quote of Today:
"And God promised men that good an obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round...and laughed and laughed and laughed."

8 thoughts:

  1. okay your quote is too funny!!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote!
    Angie www.swededreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit, and you look gorgeous in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress... I must check out the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a number of bloggers say they like things from Trashy Diva. Maybe there are some good gift ideas over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cut and style of this dress. Gorgeous!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS DRESS. I also love that quote.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger