Meet Lindsay

20.10.12


 Hey guys, meet Lindsay.  She's the author behind Little Mudpies - it's a fun blog all about her life and featuring all the fun things she comes up with - recipes, crafts, DIYs.  Really, she's a whole lot more craftly creative than I can ever be.

She's one of those blogs that I read and go, "That's so cool.  I should make that."  And I never do.  I really wish we were neighbors, so that I could send Baby Girl over there for crafts.



Goodness gracious, doesn't she have the cutest children ever?  Excluding of course my own Baby Girl.  Sorry, Lindsay, but that's a mother's bias.

Anyway, I suggest you stop on over at Little Mudpies and show this lovely lady a little love.  And maybe drool a little over the cool things you see there.  Like, maybe how to answer the door without pants on.

8 thoughts:

  1. Bahah how cute! Loving the R2 hat. I totally have blogger friends like this too! They just need to be a littleee bit closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog lady! Found you from the Blog Hop and now following!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog lady! Found you from the Blog Hop and now following!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!!! Cute pictures! I stopped by from a linky!!! I'm a new GFC follower. I'll be glad if you follow me back too
    Cheers

    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanna! I am stopping by from the I Love My Online Friends blog hop, and I love your blog! Your fashion photos are great and I think it's so cool that you act! Following you now, feel free to stop by my blog and say hello!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 
    deborah lippmann/fresh giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for sharing I will hop on over and check her out! If ya get a chance please check me out @ http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com and http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com

    ~Danielle~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure kiddy halloween photos are my favorite ever. I have a giveaway going on on my blog right now! Check it out!
    http://toughlaces.blogspot.com
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger