Indulgent In Me

15.7.13



Dress - Zara  //  Jacket - thrifted  //  Sandals - F21  //  Necklace - I forget 

The heat has made it so that every day is a swim day.  And Baby Girl is really sad about it. *sarcasm fully intended*   I really did nothing else but hang about the house and then head for a swim.  She and I trekked the 10 minutes to the local pool for a fun dip and play time. *The playground is right beside the pool.  Convenient huh?* 

So the fringe, lace, silver, and white is really for the sake of me.  Honestly, no one else cared how I was dressed, no one saw it, there was no special occasion.  Just me.  And I felt glamorous all dressed up.

p.s.  Remember to enter the cool Gracie B giveaway.

12 thoughts:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. The jacket is a pretty cool one, I think :)

      Delete
  2. i love the fringe overlay, so pretty. and even better that it's thrift-ed. i haven't been swimming not once this summer..so not okay, right. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah it was a fun thrift find. One of those that I wasn't sure I'd wear, but thought it was worth the risk.

      Delete
  3. this outfit is so simple but it's so beautiful! the fringe jacket is an amazing thrift find!

    --leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes it's nice to be simple and not fussy.

      Delete
  4. Hello i really like your dress :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love white dresses. Not sure which I like better, this one or the one in the more recent post. Perhaps this one, now that I think about it, since the waistband seems pretty flattering. Joanna, I'd so love to take all your hand-me-downs. You've got such fun style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jelli. Yeah, the two dresses have very different cuts. I sometimes think this one makes me look too cutsey/childish because of the empire waist cut. So I often swing between the two.

      p.s. if we were closer I would totally give you my hand me downs!!

      Delete
  6. that jacket is such a neat piece! I love how you paired it with a cute white dress!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey. With the jacket being such a statement piece I wanted to keep everything else simple.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger