No Pants

22.1.15

Romper-jumpsuit-womens-fashion

Romper-jumpsuit-womens-fashion

Romper-jumpsuit-womens-fashion

Romper-jumpsuit-womens-fashion

Romper/Jumpsuit - ThreadSence //  Top - Gap  //  Boots - Aldo  //  Scarf - thrifted  //  Necklace - Lustre Boutique

Lately, despite my sheer love for them, I've been wearing very few dresses.  The fault I believe lies in the discomfort while I was ill that has carried over subconsciously, and the general Winter malaise that tends to set in this time of year.

Plus, it's damn cold!  That alone is enough to chase a girl away from tights to the double layers of tights and pants.  Plus, the abundance f cute pants and rompers in my closet doesn't hurt.

No worries, the dresses will reappear shortly. I promise.

Merci
xoxo

6 thoughts:

  1. I LOVE this. WAY cute, especially with the scarf. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute in everything! I feel like a whale mostly these days. My husband complains about lack of bed space :P

    Is that a sweater romper? Looks WARM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm sure you don't look like a whale, but I do know that feeling. And yes, it's kind of a knit material, though not quite, so it's super comfy and warm :)

      Delete
  3. I think this is my favorite outfit eva!! It looks so relaxed and warm. I totally wish I could wear something like this and look as good as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks! And I totally bet you would look fabulous in this - the fabric is so soft and forgiving, I think it would be great on a lot of people.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger