Price of Admission to Jamaica

18.5.15


Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset
First real day in Jamaica.  It was an exciting one let me tell you.  First I discovered that my external hard drive had been stolen from my checked suitcase, then I fell and broke the glass top of a table in my room, paid for it, and decided to head to the beach where nothing could happen to me.

Until I got in the water and got stung by a jellyfish in the first three minutes.

Seriously right?! Honestly, I just had to laugh, because to have all this happen in a span of hours was a little ridiculous. Hilarious and ridiculous. I breathed, had a little moment, then moved on. Things happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

After treating the sting, I went back to swim for an hour, and decided to just focus on my beautiful surroundings. Just chalked it all up to the price of being in stunning Jamaica.

Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset

Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset

Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset

Plus, how can anything be wrong when you're surrounded by pink buildings!

Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset

Arnhem-jumpsuit-beach-ocean-boho-style-gypset

Jumpsuit - Arnhem // Sandals - I forget  //  Necklace - F21  //  Sunnies - Lace Affair

6 thoughts:

  1. Travel of any type, including vacations, can often be stressful! But the rewards outweigh the travails. I'm sure this will be at trip to remember. And you look like you fit right in there on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I pretty much should just live on a beach. And yes, there's always a price of admission :)

      Delete
  2. what? Thats crazy that someone would steal from your checked suitcase! I've never been stung by a jellyfish. (odd question, I'm sure it hurt. ouch!! but was it worse then a bee sting?) Cute outfit, love the mix of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! Honestly, I've never been stung by a bee. Isn't that crazy?!?! But being stung by a jelly fish is just like a constant painful burn. It's not debilitating but it does hurt and you want to get rid of that pain.

      Delete
  3. Loving that romper. The colors are beautiful and it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It IS so very comfy. and because of the pattern, it looks a lot fancier than it is.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger