Splendor in the Leaves

13.11.15

Raga-Dress-Long-Cardigan-womens-fashion
Don't worry, I haven't been to an asylum or lost the love of my life *Splendor in the Grass reference not withstanding*


I was just thinking about some of the themes, mostly the appreciation of what was, and embracing of what is. Though the two characters embraced their reality sadly at the end of the film, I think there's a way to positively embrace things as they are.

Not in a happy-go-lucky deluded positive way. But in an acceptance of what was, and a realization of the beauty that is. I'm not the same person that I was ten years ago - hell I'm not even the same person I was a few months ago. And nor are my relationships. They change. Should I ache for what once was? I think not. Should I embrace and love those in my life now?  Yes.

Raga-Dress-Long-Cardigan-womens-fashion

Raga-Dress-Long-Cardigan-womens-fashion

Raga-Dress-Long-Cardigan-womens-fashion

Dress - Raga // Cardigan - UO  //  Boots - DIYed myself  //  Necklace - Vanessa Mooney  //  Sunnies - F21

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger