Christmas Wish: Next Generation

24.12.15

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style
It's almost time for Christmas. It's almost time to sit around and have laughs with family.


Yesterday, my girl and I sat down and watched Star Wars: A New Hope. I , of course, have seen in countless times. But it was her first experience. *I even live tweeted it*

We made a big bowl of popcorn, cuddled under a blanket and enjoyed Star Wars as seen for the first time through the eyes of my daughter. And proud Mama that I am, when it was over she asked, "Can we watched the next one now?"

Star Wars fan, the next generation. Parenting Win.
I've got my Christmas wish, hope you get yours.

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style

Vintage-Dress-Audrey-Hepburn-Style

Dress - ModCloth  //  Cardigan - Old Navy  //  Tights - Hansel from Basel  //  Shoes - Call It Spring  // Pearl earrings - gift.

2 thoughts:

  1. You look innocently adorable mostly-white-flowered-and-tan. Yes we can watched the next one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. We already did. We watched the whole trilogy and now there's a new generation of Star Wars fans.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger