CoffeeTalk: Skin Care

7.12.12



Here's the summary:

On my super sensitive, acne prone, dry skin,  I use only natural products  - those made with no added fragrances, and with all or as many organic ingredients possible.  I'm a Pure+Simple brand loyalist and recently have been using their Damage Care line that I just love. Really, I should be their spokesperson considering how exclusively I use their products.  Along with the Rosehip Mask, but for tough acne fighting I use the DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask. *which I can't find the link to on Sephora because it's been discontinued, but that's where I got it. So I'll be getting just a simple bentonite clay mask as that's what I used before.*

p.s. I am wearing a dress today for Dressember, but you may not necessarily see it as this has pre-empted that program. Sorry! And come back tomorrow for the dress link up.

p.p.s.  Andrew was worried that some of you may think he's abusive due to thinking that he's a "toe dislocator." *as he calls it* So to clarify, I dislocated my toe when I slipped and tripped on a pair of his pajama pants and slammed into his nightstand.  So he's not abusive, just pathologically messy.

4 thoughts:

  1. Thanks so much!!!!

    I've heard so many positive things about Pure + Simple. I've got to find it somewhere.

    I've been struggling with finding the best skin care routine. I have super sensitive, super dry skin so a lot of things I've found have been super rough on it.

    I'm definitely going to look into this stuff!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this coffee talk! You described my skin to a T: acne prone, sensitive, and dry. Blech. I use all natural products too, but have never tried the Pure and Simple line, so thanks so much for the recommendation! I'll be looking for that to add to my arsenal when I run out of my current products. Excited to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't eat cosmetics!" You are so funny. Thanks for sharing the products that work for you. Have a great day! Chall12702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never know by looking at you in this video that you have problem skin! I do oil on my face, too. Even sometimes just olive oil. You'd think it would make you break out but it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger