Nothing's Off The Table

6.12.12



Sweater - Smart Set  //  Dress - BB Dakota  //  Boots - Feet First
Tights - Hue  //  Necklace - Ruche  //  Belt - F21

I'm not one of those people that rotates their clothes based on the season.  Mostly, because I never think anything is completely off the table.  That's why, in the middle of a hail storm in December I'll wear a light sundress.  Of course, I'll pair it with tights, boots, and a sweater.  I'm not that crazy after all. *though some might beg to differ* But I don't believe in putting away your favorite dress just because it's a winter/summer piece.  Anything can be worn at any time in my book.
Guess that's why I'm not a fashion editor.

True Story:
Baby Girl, like most toddlers loves to have her boo boos kissed.  Especially the imaginary ones. 
Well, I hit my knee the other day.  So I turn to her and say, "Mommy has a boo boo.  Kiss it better?" Her response, "No, mommy do it!"  
Apparently once you're an adult you have to pick yourself up and  kiss your own boo boos.  
She's wise beyond her years, I tell ya.

8 thoughts:

  1. Super cute outfit!!
    Following you from the GFC Blog Hop :)
    xx Sandra
    larasvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that blue sweater. such a bold color! the whole outfit is great, you pulled it very nicely and i would've never guessed it was a dress underneath!
    wise words of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is a GORGEOUS color and I love the print of the dress. The pleating on the dress is fantastic too. Loving dressember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this whole outfit!

    Your daughter sounds cute and indeed very wise... :-) xx

    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. Fashion isn't about what's in magazines, it's about creating your OWN style with some trendy and classic pieces. Anyone can copy a fashion mag, but not anyone can look uniquely chic and stylish!!

    Found your blog via the giveaway featured on Jessica Who's website and so glad I did!!

    Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm taking this to heart and wearing a summer dress today! Never would have thought to do that! lol!
    Thanks, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger