Dress 4: Blame It On The Dog

6.1.11

Drake the Dog is such a media hog!

It's really all his fault.  What's his fault?  Everything!
Cardigan - ShopRuche; Dress - can't remember; Boots - somewhere in NYC


This morning I had a wonderful coffee date with three fabulous moms I met through a mommy group.  We get along great and it's always wonderful to see them.  It's fantastic to have a group of women who are going through the same thing I am at the same time.  We chat, and talk about baby stuff and no one is bored 'cause we all have kids.  It's not like talking about babies to people who don't have babies - they just don't care!  And I don't blame them, I didn't care before I had kids either.  That's just how it goes.  Anyway, we chatted and had a great time. 

Anyway, remember how I told you have dresses from waaaay back?  Well, this is one of them.  I bought it when I was in grade 11.  That's right, in High School! I actually own two very similar dresses - same style, just different pattern and color - both of which I bought at the same time.  And I just love them.   Sometimes I go off them for a while and shove them to the back of the closet but eventually I return.  This dress is like that one boy you can't seem to get over - except that this dress won't break your heart! 

So sell, stash or save?  Definitely a save!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger