Dress 23: Socks In The Shower

2.2.11


Dress - H&M; Flamingo Print Shirt - Cropp; Baseball T - F21
This dress is just a simple black knit dress.  It's one of those that doesn't have a whole lot to it by itself.  I layered it with a  baseball-tee, and a purple flamingo print button up that I bought a few years ago in Poland. I love this little top!  Trash, stash, or save?  Sorry guys, I'm trumping any opinions here.  This dress is a save!  It's one every girl must have.

But here's the thing, I ended up wearing it for about two hours.  And this time it wasn't Baby's fault.

A snowstorm people have been calling "Snowmaggedon" arrived and guess what? 
It's just snow. 
Get over it.
Big whoop.

All it meant was that I had to go shovel about a continent worth of snow, which is fine.  I didn't mind that.  But it was so much work that I sweated through all those layers.  Every single bit.  I know.  Gross right?  So that outfit went, "Bye! Bye!"  I jumped into the shower.  I was going to get all nice and dressed again, but Baby was screaming her head off for food, and I had to throw on clothes and rush downstairs to get her food prepped.  So, jeans for the rest of the day it was.  C'est La Vie.

Speaking of showers...thought I'd share a random, little tidbit with you all, and pardon me if I've already mentioned this.  A few days ago I was so tired that when I got in the shower I realized that I forgot to take my socks off. 
That's sad...
And a little funny.

Please share with me some of your "socks in shower" moments so that I don't feel so inane!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger